Friday 12 December 2008

Exercise 5


Hey...

Exercise 5 yeah...

Almost the end of the lesson...
Because is a short semester...
only have 8 week to go on...
and this week is already the 5th week...

So fast...
The assignment 1 coming soon...
Do not say too much here...

See what the lesson taught...
Here we go...
apply the techniques of Layer Style effects
the use of the advanced Blending Effect Techniques
techniques of applying brush stroke with effects
curve effects techniques




This is the provided image:


These three is my work:







Haha~
I like the 3rd one...
I apply another people eyes on the yoga man's face...
So funny...
Hahahahahha~

I spent my whole afternoon to finish all three...
so waste time...
because I'm still not so great in using Adobe Photoshop..

You think
Which one is Cool?


Next exercise I will upload when I done it...
Wait for me ahhh....

0 评论: